Table of Contents
- What does a work day for Francesco look like?
- What are some notable parts of his work setup?
- What are some unique digital tools Francesco uses?
- Some important habits in Francesco’s routine
- Check out Francesco’s productivity channel, Keep Productive on YouTube! He’s also just launched toolfinder.co to help people find productivity software.
What does a work day for Francesco look like?
- Finding tools, categorizing them and understanding them
- Creating YouTube content around these tools
- Writing articles, blog posts and lists
- Answering emails and administering
What are some notable parts of his work setup?
- Standing Desk – great for his back in the office)
- reMarkable 2 – a writing tablet he uses offline
- Elgato lights – for recording videos
What are some unique digital tools Francesco uses?
- Todoist - for task management
- Cron - for calendar events and scheduling meetings
- Twist - for team communication
Some important habits in Francesco’s routine
- Walks without headphones – Taking headphones off when walking and listening to the birds as a replacement for sitting meditations.
- Quick boxing sessions – A weekly session for 20 minutes helps take out any leftover energy or work worries.
- Coffee shop focus – Working in coffee shops in the morning and afternoon with good headphones helps him focus.
- Mindful meetings – Once a week, Francesco grabs 30 minutes to do a meeting with himself (preferably with carrot cake). It’s a holistic zoom-out to assess where he’s heading.
- Timed daily espresso – Now that Francesco has a kid, he times his work around 2 daily shots of espresso for a big productivity unlock.